Please forgive us for all the rules that follow, as we forgive those RVers who make them necessary.
- All occupants and their guests must register with the office. All fees are due in advance. You are responsible for the conduct of anyone visiting you during your stay.
- Checkout time is 12 NOON. Check in time is 1 PM. An additional daily fee shall be assessed for all late checkouts.
- Occupy only the space assigned to you at check-in.
- Vehicles: A maximum of 2 vehicles (including RV) is allowed for each space. (Motorcycles or Scooters are not considered vehicles) All vehicles must have a current license. Please park only on the paved portion of your site. If you or your guests park on a vacant space or anyone else’s space, a charge of $20.00 will be added to your account. Parking in the Visitor’s Parking area is limited to 2 hours between 9 AM and 9 PM.
- Pets: Only cats and dogs may be kept as pets in the park. No more than 2 pets per RV (prefer they are on the small side). No Rottweiler’s or Pit Bulls. All pets must be kept on a hand-held leash at all times when outside your RV. (This is a State Law.) Please clean up after your pet, we provide dog pick-up mitts through out the park. Do not leave pets unattended. No barking.
- Quiet Hours are 10 PM until 8 AM. Please be considerate of others with your TV, radio and stereo.
- RV’s: Only modern, self-contained, authorized factory built RV’s are allowed. No Conversions. The Park reserves the right to refuse admission of vehicles not meeting Park standards. They must be neat in appearance with good paint and clean at all times. Campers and shells must remain on pickup trucks, unless otherwise approved by management.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation!!